- News byStream
DU-SET 2016 Dates are Out
The University of Delhi has decided the dates to conduct the Delhi University Super-Specialty Entrance Test (DU-SET-2016) and has released the notification. The exam is scheduled to take place on on 11th and 12th June. The exam is conducted for admission into following courses for the academic year 2016.
- Doctor of Medicine (DM) programme: Cardiology, Medical Gastroenterology, Neurology, Neonatology
- Master of Chirurgical (M.Ch) programme: Cardio-Vascular & Thoracic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Paediatric Surgery and Surgical Gastroenterology
Who can Apply for DU-SET 2016:
To apply for DU-SET 2016
- Interested students are required to have a degree in Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS).
- Students applying should have a full fledged registered with the Delhi Medical Council/State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
How to Apply for DU-SET 2016:
- Interested students can apply using the official website of Delhi University.
- The application should be submitted in the prescribed format only
- Send the complete application to, the "Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, 6th Floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building, University of Delhi, New Delhi-110007."
Who will be Selected for DU-SET 2016:
- Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in the written examination.
Dates to Remember:
- The duplicate admission tickets for SET will be available on website till June 10, 2016
- The examination will be held on June 11 and 12, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
On the occasion of 350th Parkash Utsav of Sri Guru Gobind Singh and to show its respect department of Guru Nanak Sikh ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...