- News byStream
EDII, Gandhinagar Invites Applications for PGDM Courses 2017
The Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Gandhinagar has announced notification for the admission to Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme in Business Entrepreneurship and Development Studies for the academic session 2017-18. The duration of the two courses is two years.
Eligibility for PGDM in Business Entrepreneurship: -
- The candidates who are interested in applying for PGDM in Business Entrepreneurship must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university or institute.
- The candidates who have completed B.Tech may also apply for the course.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 50% of marks in the undergraduate degree.
Eligibility for PGDM in Development Studies: -
- The candidates must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50 percent of marks.
Application Procedure: -
- Interested candidates must visit the official website of EDII and fill the online application form.
Also read: - GGSIPU to Conduct IPU CET PG 2017 on May 6, 13 & 14
Selection Procedure: -
- The applicants will be shortlisted as per the score they obtained in CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ XAT.
- The shortlisted candidates will have to take Entrepreneurial Aptitude Test (EAT), Social Awareness Test (SAT) and Personal Interview (PI).
Important Dates for March Cycle: -
|Last date for the submission of online applications||February 20, 2017|
|Admit Cards available for download||February 24, 2017|
|Date for EAT/SAT and PI||March 1 to 3, 2017|
Important Dates for May Cycle: -
|Last date for the submission of applications||May 8, 2017|
|Admit Cards available for downlaod||May 12, 2017|
|Date for EAT/SAT and PI||May 16 to 18, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Trishneet Arora is the living example who has proved that learning doesn’t stop at school and dreams can be ...
One of the most severe problems in the education systems of India is the gender disparity at educational institutions ...