MISB Bocconi Institute, Mumbai has announced notification for the admission to Post Graduate Programme in Business and Executive Education (PGPB) for the academic session 2017. It is a unique management programme which is framed and taught by the faculty of SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for PGPB at MISB Bocconi must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The applicants must also have a valid NMAT/ CMAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CAT score.
Scholarships offered by the institute: -
- The candidates will be offered up to 80% of scholarship as per merit.
- The institute also provides various scholarship opportunities like AIESEC or Rotaract Scholarship.
- Women will be offered special scholarships like ‘Women in Leadership Scholarship’ and Dean’s award.
Application Procedure: -
- The institute accepts only online applications.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of MISB Bocconi for filling and submitting the online application form.
- The cost of the application is Rs. 1,800.
Course fee: -
- The total cost of Post Graduate Programme in Business and Executive Education (PGPB) course is Rs. 20,50,000/-
Selection Procedure: -
- The initial selection will be based on candidate’s previous academic performance.
- The candidates will be assessed through a soft skills test.
- The extracurricular activities of the candidates will also be taken into consideration.
- The candidates will also be shortlisted as per their scores in NMAT/ GRE/ CMAT/ GMAT/ CAT.
Important Dates: -
|Round||Last date for the submission of application||Announcement of result|
|Round 1||Date Passed||Date Passed|
|Round 2||January 25, 2017||February 10, 2017|
|Round 3||March 25, 2017||April 10, 2017|
|Round 4||May 25, 2017||June 5, 2017|