- News byStream
MISB Bocconi Invites Applications for PG in Business & Executive Education (PGPB) 2017
MISB Bocconi Institute, Mumbai has announced notification for the admission to Post Graduate Programme in Business and Executive Education (PGPB) for the academic session 2017. It is a unique management programme which is framed and taught by the faculty of SDA Bocconi, Milan, Italy.
- The candidates who are willing to apply for PGPB at MISB Bocconi must have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The applicants must also have a valid NMAT/ CMAT/ GRE/ GMAT/ CAT score.
Scholarships offered by the institute: -
- The candidates will be offered up to 80% of scholarship as per merit.
- The institute also provides various scholarship opportunities like AIESEC or Rotaract Scholarship.
- Women will be offered special scholarships like ‘Women in Leadership Scholarship’ and Dean’s award.
Application Procedure: -
- The institute accepts only online applications.
- The candidates have to visit the official website of MISB Bocconi for filling and submitting the online application form.
- The cost of the application is Rs. 1,800.
Course fee: -
- The total cost of Post Graduate Programme in Business and Executive Education (PGPB) course is Rs. 20,50,000/-
Selection Procedure: -
- The initial selection will be based on candidate’s previous academic performance.
- The candidates will be assessed through a soft skills test.
- The extracurricular activities of the candidates will also be taken into consideration.
- The candidates will also be shortlisted as per their scores in NMAT/ GRE/ CMAT/ GMAT/ CAT.
Important Dates: -
|Round||Last date for the submission of application||Announcement of result|
|Round 1||Date Passed||Date Passed|
|Round 2||January 25, 2017||February 10, 2017|
|Round 3||March 25, 2017||April 10, 2017|
|Round 4||May 25, 2017||June 5, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...