- News byStream
Exam Notification- SSBF Pune Invites Application for MBA in Banking
Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF), Pune invites applications for taking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) program offered in Banking and Finance for the academic session 2016.
Graduate with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category are eligible to apply.
Students awaiting Results of the final year examination can apply but their admission will be provisional and subject to fulfillment of the minimum percentage criterion. Diploma holders are not eligible
It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualifications for admission.
Candidates are required to appear for SNAP. The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next selection process comprising Group Exercise (GE), Personal Interview (PI) and a Written Ability Test (WAT) and thereafter be selected.
• Registration for SSBF closes on 31st December 2015
• Last date for payment of registration fees for SSBF 6th Jan 2016
• Announcement of shortlisted candidates for Personal Interaction (PI) and Written Ability Test (WAT) 20th January 2016
• PIWAT to be conducted for shortlisted candidates 4th Feb 2016 to 7th Feb 2016
• Announcement of first list of selected candidates 25th February 2016
• Last date of payment of fees for first list of selected candidates 12th March 2016
• Commencement of the programme 6th June 201
For more information visit - http://www.ssbf.edu.in/
Indian Institute of Management, Shillong launched international student exchange programme on March 22, 2017, with ...
As a result of the rising demand of business professionals, BBA programmes have gained a lot of popularity in the past ...