- News byStream
Exam Updates GATE -2016
Indian Institutes of Science, Bangalore has announced the dates for the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) -2016 from January 30 to February 07, 2016.
The enrolment, application filing and application submission process will begin on September 1, 2015, on the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website.
Some of the Important Dates for the Examination -
• GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS) Website Opens for
• Enrolment, Application Filling, Application Submission- September 1, 2015 (Tuesday)
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application through Website- October 1, 2015 (Thursday)
• Last Date for Request for Change in the Choice of Examination City via GOAPS login- November 20, 2015 (Friday)
• Availability of Admit Card on the Online Application Interface for printing- December 17, 2015 (Thursday)
• GATE 2016 Online Examination- 9.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
Afternoon: 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM (On Saturdays and Sundays only)
• January 30 to February 07, 2016
• Announcement of Results on the Online Application Website-March 19, 2016 (Saturday)
The three-day Sixth Annual International Conference on Sustainability - SusCon VI will be hosted by Indian Institute of ...
Having studied science in class 12 does not limit your options for higher education. The advantage of studying science ...