- News byStream
Pharmaceutical Conference organised by SGRRITS Dehradun & IPA
For the first time in Uttarakhand there an academic conference was held on the theme “Pharmacist Practitioners and Pharmacovigilance - The Road Ahead”. The event was jointly organised by Indian Pharmaceutical Association (IPA) and the Department of Pharmacy, at Shri Gururam Rai Institute of Technology and Science, Dehradun (SGRRITS).
The conference timings were 9:30 am till 1:30pm.
Highlights of the Conference
- Welcome of guests
- Inauguration of the colloquium, bouquet presentation and lamp lighting ceremony
- Welcome address by Dr. Preeti Kothiyal, Director, Shri Gururam Rai Institute of Technology and Science, Dehradun.
- Keynote address by Chief Guest Shri. A.K Pradhan, Deputy Drug Controller (India)
- Inaugural Address by Guest of Honour Mr. Sandeep Jain, Director, Akums Drugs and Pharmaceutical Ltd, Haridwar
- Special address by Shri G.S.Rana, Life Member, SGRR Education Mission
- High tea
The main objective of the conference was to spread the concept of Pharmacovigilance and to discuss whether the current practitioners in India are ready for future challenges. This academic seminar also covered the topic". Current perspectives in Pharmacovigilance and Drug Safety.
Source: Mansi, City Journalist - Dehradun, CollegeDekho
An official update from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) indicated that a total number of 23 new examination ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...