- News byStream
FLAME School of Business, Pune Invites Applications for MBA 2017-18
FLAME School of Business, Pune has announced notification for the admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) programmes in various disciplines. The notification has been released for the academic session 2017-18.
MBA Specialisations: -
- Human Resources
Also read: - SNAP 2016 Registration Date Extended to November 25
Specialisations offered in MBA (Communications Management) Programme: -
- Film & TV
- Digital Communication Management
- Advertising & Branding
- The candidates who are interested in applying for MBA course in FLAME University must possess a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognised university or institute.
- The candidates who are yet to complete Bachelor’s degree and are pursuing final year may also apply.
- Apart from Bachelor’s degree, the candidates must possess a valid GMAT/ MAH-CET/ CMAT/ MAT/ CAT/ XAT
Application Procedure: -
- Eligible candidates must visit the official website of FLAME University.
- On the home page, there is a link towards right side which indicates ‘Apply now’. Click on the link.
- A new page opens, where the candidate needs to select the degree.
- Click on ‘Postgraduate Programmes’.
- A new page opens which contains instructions.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on ‘Go to Application Portal’.
- The candidates have to register his/her details in the registration form. Create a login ID and password.
- Then, click on ‘Start your application’.
- The application form will be displayed in a new page.
- Fill all the details carefully.
Selection Process: -
- The selection process will be based on the candidates’ academic performance, work experience, extracurricular activities, group discussion and personal interview.
Important Dates: -
|Admission Schedule||Last Date to Apply||Location||Date of Result Declaration|
|Initial Decision Cycle (10 - 11th December 2016)||December 5, 2016||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||December 20, 2016|
|Campus Cycle I (14 & 15th January 2017)||January 9, 2017||Pune||January 24, 2017|
|Regualr Cycle I (18 & 19th February 2017)||February 13, 2017||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||February 28, 2017|
|Campus Cycle II (19 & 20th March 2017)||March 13, 2017||Pune||March 29, 2017|
|Regular Cycle II (22 & 23rd April 2017)||April 17, 2017||Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Delhi, Kolkata||May 6, 2017|
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
In its recent circular, the UGC has mentioned that it will continue all funding and grant schemes provided to TISS. ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...