Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced admission notification for the all the programmes for January 2017 intake session. The online registration process commenced on November 6, 2016, and the candidates who are interested in applying for various courses can submit an online application on the official website of IGNOU.
Application procedure: -
- Visit the official website of IGNOU.
- On the home page, there is a link called ‘Register Online’. Under that, there is sublink which indicates ‘Online Admission’. Click on the link.
- The page will be directed to admission portal.
- On the page, there is a tab which indicates ‘Programmes Available’. Click on the link and the names of various courses and eligibility criteria will be displayed.
- Before filling the online application, it is advisable to read the instructions carefully.
- Later, click on ‘Register yourself’.
- The candidates need to create a separate account here in case if they do not have an account on the official website.
- The candidates have to fill the online application carefully and upload necessary documents.
- The candidates have to pay the application fee and submit the form. The application fee can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or net banking option.
- The candidates need to take the printout of application form for future reference.
- In case the candidates want to chek the status of the application, they can go to ‘Know Your Status’ tab on the official website.
- The candidates can see the status of the application by entering the login Id and password.
Important Date: -
- The last date for submitting applications is December 6, 2016.