Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GAT-B and BET 2022 exams were held on April 23, 2022. The GAT-B and BET 2022 answer key has also been released. Candidates were also offered the opportunity to challenge the GAT-B and BET 2022 answer keys. The portal to challenge the answer key was open from May 1, 2022, to May 3, 2022. Aspirants who have appeared for the exam are anxiously awaiting the GAT-B and BET 2022 results. NTA is expected to release the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results anytime soon. However, there is no official announcement of the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results yet from the authorities.
Check GAT-B and BET 2022 Results
The GAT-B and BET 2022 results will be declared online on the official website by NTA. Candidates must keep a check on the official website: dbt.nta.ac.in for any updates. It is highly likely that results will be declared soon. Here are the steps to follow to check the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results:
- First, visit the official website to check the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results.
- Then, candidates must log in to the portal using the application number and password or date of birth of the candidate.
- Click on the Login tab to log in to the portal.
- The GAT-B and BET 2022 Results will be displayed on the screen. Candidates must download a copy and take a printout of it.
GAT-B and BET 2022 Results: Important Points
Here are some of the important points to know about the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results:
- After the declaration of the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results, no grievance regarding the answer key will be entertained.
- The final results will be declared based on the final answer key of GAT-B and BET 2022.
- The GAT-B and BET 2022 Results will be available online only, and no hard copy will be dispatched to any candidate.
- Merely passing the GAT-B and BET 2022 exams do not entitle the candidate to be admitted to colleges or universities.
- Admissions will be based on several criteria, such as eligibility, rank secured in the GAT-B and BET 2022 Results, verification process, medical fitness, selection criteria of the particular college/ university, and other terms and conditions.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!