Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
GPAT 2022 Result will be released anytime soon this month. The exam was conducted on April 9, 2022. After a long spell of waiting, the provisional answer keys have been released as well. Candidates are requested to visit the official website of GPAT at gpat.nta.nic.in to view and download the GPAT Scorecard 2022.
The Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) is a national level aptitude cum entrance test that allows eligible candidates who qualify the exam to get into M. Pharm courses. This entrance test deems those graduate Pharmacy students who are suitable for admission into the Masters in Pharmacy (M. Pharm) program. A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the Pharmacy sector are also provided to some highly ranked graduates in order to ease their Masters course. This is decided on the basis of the GPAT scores received by the graduates. The GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE/ Pharmacy Council of India (PCI) approved or affiliated University departments or affiliated institutions.
Steps to Check GPAT 2022 Result
Follow the steps given below in order to seamlessly check the GPAT 2022 Result:
- Go to the official website at gpat.nta.nic.in;
- Go to the most recent News section on the landing page;
- Once the GPAT 2022 Exam Result gets declared, you will get the link to the exam result in the section accorded to it;
- Click on the result link once it becomes active;
- Enter the details in the boxes as asked;
- Click on submit to get your results on the page;
- Review all your details as displayed on the result page and then download a copy for future reference;
Along with the results, the National Testing Agency (NTA) will also publish the merit or rank list of the GPAT 2022 exam. This includes the names of the candidates, the status of qualifying, the marks scored and the GPAT All India Ranks gained.
Also Read: GPAT 2022 Qualifying Marks
For further updates on Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho.