The Great Lakes Institute of Management located in Chennai has opened its gates for students interested in admission to its PGPM course for the academic session 2017-18.
Interested and eligible candidates can start applying from August 24, 2016.
- Candidates should have acquired a bachelor degree from a recognised institution.
- Candidate must have worked earlier and have work experience of at least 2 years by 31 March, 2017.
- Candidates should have appeared for CAT 2015-16, XAT 16/17, GMAT , CMAT 16/17.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the institute. Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 2000 via online mode. The fee is to be submitted along with the application form.
Important dates to keep in mind:
- The dates for admission process for the PGPM course at the Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai are given below:
- Date for opening of the admission process for PGPM course: 24th August 2016
- The deadline for cycle 1 is announced to be 30 Nov '16.
- The deadline for cycle 2 is announced to be 24 Jan '17
About Great Lakes Institute of Management:
The Great Lakes Institute of Management was established in the year 2004 by Dr Bala V. Balachandran. Dr Bala V. Balachandran is also a well known US-based management guru. The institute is located on east coast road, Manamai Village Thirukazhukundram Taluk in Kancheepuram District ,Tamil Nadu.