GTU or Gujarat Technological University has announced the results of B.E. i.e. Bachelor of Engineering semester 1, 6 and 7 (remedial exam) May 2017. Along with the remedial exam results of B.E., GTU has also declared Bachelor of Engineering IC semester 6 and 8 regular exam results. The BE results of the above-mentioned semesters are available on the official website of Gujarat Technological University.
Students who are not satisfied with the result and are willing to apply for re-assessment can submit the online application form on or before September 1, 2017. Further, the affiliated institutes of GTU can submit the forms latest by September 4, 2017.
Also Read: - Mumbai University Results Likely to be Delayed again
Gujarat Technological University had also released the Master of Engineering (M.E.) first semester results on August 29, 2017, and before that the Bachelor of Engineering second semester results. All these examinations took place in May 2017. The website is functional and the students who appeared for the exam can check their semester results.
How to Check GTU B.E. and M.E. Semester Results?
- Candidates can access the semester examination results of B.E. and M.E. courses only through the Gujarat Technological University’s official website.
- On GTU’s home page, click on the ‘Results’ link.
- A list of results will be displayed.
- Among them, select the exam, for which you have appeared.
- Enter the Enrolment Number, Seat Number and Security PIN.
- Click on ‘Search’ button.
- The result will be displayed on a new page.