The Board of School Education Haryana (BSEH) has released the class 12 Board Exam Results 2018 on May 14, 2019. The results are available on the official website. Approximately 2 lakh students appeared for the exam from 7 March to 3 April 2019. The overall pass percentage of girls is 82.5% and that of boys is 68%. Deepak Kumar from Bhiwani has emerged as the topper by scoring 497 out of 500 in the science stream.
How to Check BSEH Class 12 Results 2019?
- The results are available on the official website of HBSE (Haryana Board of Secondary Education).
- The results link is active on the official website and the candidates can click on the same.
- Enter the required details, select the stream and enter the code.
- Click on the button ‘Go’.
- You can check your Class 12 results now on the screen.
Highlights of BSEH Class 12 Results 2018:
- The overall pass percentage for BSEH 12th Class was 63.84%.
- The pass percentage of government schools was 63.02%, while the pass percentage of private schools was 64.06%.
- The students from rural areas performed well in the exams with an overall pass percentage of 64.75%. On the other hand, urban schools recorded an overall pass percentage of 62.04%.
- Continuing the trend, girls dominated the pass percentage with an overall pass percentage of 72.38%, while the overall pass percentage of boys was 57.10%.
Toppers of BSEH Class 12 Results 2018:
- Heena and Naveen from Hisar bagged the top spots in Class 12 results by scoring 491 marks.
- This year, both the toppers are from Science stream.
- From Commerce stream, Monika Kumar topped the exam by scoring 484 marks.
- Gurmeet secured top spot in Arts stream by scoring 489 marks. She completed her Class 12 from Senior Secondary Girls School in Jind.
Also Read: Aviation Courses Available after Class 12
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for latest education news & updates.