- News byStream
HBS Invites Applications for MBA Admissions 2017
Notification for MBA Admission 2017 has been announced by Hyderabad Business School (HBS), GITAM University, Hyderabad. The institute offers various business programmes apart from its flagship programme and provides quality business education. HBS also encourages research and provides executive training opportunities to students.
Admission process for HBS has begun and students can apply both online and offline. Students will have to pay an application fee of Rs.600 in order to register for the institute. The flagship programme of the institute is its MBA programme and the fee charged by the institute for this programme is Rs.3,30,390 per year.
- Students must have scored at least 60 percent aggregate marks in class 10 and 12 board exams.
- Candidates must have secured a minimum of 50 percentile in either of the following national level entrance exams: CAT/ MAT/ GMAT/ XAT/ NMAT/ ATMA
- The basic procedure is to shortlist candidates based on their score in either of the exams mentioned above. Only those candidates who have cleared the entrance exam eligibility criteria mentioned above will be considered for admission.
- Students can also apply for the entrance exam conducted by HBS Hyderabad i.e. Hyderabad Business School Admission Test (HBSAT).
- The institute also conducts a Group Discussion or Counselling round where shortlisted candidates are tested and selected on the basis of their interpersonal skills. Final selections are done on the basis of interview.
- The last date to complete the application process is December 31, 2016.
- Students who are applying offline must make sure that the application reaches HBS latest by December 31, 2016.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has made an interesting announcement that the students studying in ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...