- News byStream
Event Updates -HNLU,Raipur to Organize COLOSSUS,A sports & cultural fest 2016
Hidayatullah National Law University is going to organize Colossus 2016 at Raipur, Chhattisgarh 11th,12th, 13th of March, the largest Largest Sports & Cultural Festival Of The First Smart Green Field City Of India,"Naya Raipur"
Colossus 2016 is the flagship Sports and Cultural fest conducted by Hidayatullah National Law University. The 4th edition of Colossus scheduled to be held on March 11th - 13th promises to be bigger and better with the students striving to make the event more successful with each passing year. It will be a 3days Annual Sports and Cultural Fest having plethora of sports, cultural and literary events, highlights of which are listed below;
1. Sports Events such as football, cricket, basketball, kabaddi, tennis and volleyball, to name a few; multiple track and field events; indoor events such as chess, carom and board games.
2. Cultural and Literary Events that engage a variety of interests such as ‘Battle of the Bands’, fashion show, singing (group and solo) and dances (group and solo) among many. For the first time, Colossus 2016 will also feature a ‘Game of Thrones’ fandom quiz. Literary events including a quiz and plane-crash.
3. Colossus 2016 will also feature HNLU-IMUNC, a simulation of the United Nations. This conference that is expected to see the participation of over 200 ‘delegates’ will engage the participants in the intensive dialogue, diplomacy and discussion.
4. Gaming events that attract a lot of student participation are also scheduled to be held as a part of Colossus 2016.
5. A special dinner and an after party for all the participants post the event. Colossus 2016 will also see a special performance.
So HURRY UP and get registered!!
- For participation form visit HNLU's Website: www.hnlu.ac.in
Indian Institute of Technology, Dhanbad which is popularly known as Indian School of Mines has announced an admission ...
Marine Engineering is a popular course among engineering aspirants as it offers some of the brightest career ...