The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card or call letter on November 9, 2016, for the candidates who have qualified for the main examination of Management Trainees or Probationary Officers (POs) in various public sector banks and participating banks. The candidates are required to download the admit card on or before November 20, 2016.
Also read: - CAT 2016 Admit Card: Download Now
How to download IBPS PO Main Admit Card?
- The admit cards are published on the official website of IBPS, and hence the candidates need to visit the official website initially.
- At the top of the page, there is a link which indicates ‘Click here to download Main Exam Call Letter for CWE PO/MT-VI’. It is a scrolling link, and the candidates need to click on the proper link.
- A new page opens where the candidates need to enter Registration or Roll number and Password or Date of Birth.
- After entering the details, enter the captcha and then click on login.
- The call letter or admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- It is necessary to take the printout of admit card.
- The candidates need to carry the admit card while appearing for the exam.
Also read: - UPSC CDS (I) 2016 Final Results Declared
The candidates who have qualified in prelims are allowed to take the main exam. The candidates who qualify in the mains will be called for an interview. The examination will be conducted in an online mode on November 20, 2016. The results will be declared in the month of December. The process of the interview will take place either in January or February.
The main exam consist of 200 questions and each question carries one mark. However, there would be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer given by the candidate.