Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
ICAI CA November 2020 exam for Foundation/Intermediate/ Final Exam will be held from 21st November to 15th December 2020. To assure the safety of the students the institute has issues SOP Guidelines to conduct the exams. Those appearing in the CAN November 2020 exam will have to follow a set of guidelines. ICAI has made it mandatory for all the candidates appearing in the exam to wear the masks in order to stop the spread of COVID-19 virus.
ICAI CA November 2020 Exam: COVID-19 Guidelines
To ensure the safety of the candidates during the CA November 2020 exam, ICAI has come up with ceratin COVID-19 guidelines. These precautionary measures are mandatory for all the candidates.
- Candidates will have to report at ICAI CA 2020 exam centre as per the reporting time mentioned on their admit card. This will avoid overcrowding at the entrance gates and in exam halls.
- Proper social distancing has to be followed at the exam centres.
- It is mandatory for all the candidates appearing in the ICAI CA 2020 exam to wear face maks and will have to carry their personal water bottles and will be allowed to carry their individual hand sanitisers.
- All the exam centres of ICAI CA November exam will have to keep adequate stock of masks/ water bottles. the hand provides for candidates, teachers, and staff members.
- Candidates will have to bring their own stationery as borrowing/ exchanging will be strictly prohibited inside the exam centres.
Meanwhile, some of the students appearing in the CA November 2020 exam filed a petition to conduct the exams in online mode. The plea was dismissed by the Supreme Court as ICAI has clarified that the exam cannot be held in online mode as the exam pattern is descriptive and tends to check the analytical abilities of the students.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!