- News byStream
IFIM & Falcon Skills to Launch Healthcare Operations Service Manager Programme
IFIM Institutions has collaborated with Falcon Skills to launch Healthcare Operations Service Manager Programme (HOSM) beginning in January 2017. The duration of the course is six months. The primary objective of the programme is to develop the ability of the students to analyse and manage healthcare systems, improve the productivity and effectiveness of the organisation.
The course will focus on innovative ways of engagement through integrated learning methodology which comprises of classroom-based teaching, case study, group discussions and analysis. Through this course, the candidates will have a holistic understanding and exposure to all areas of Hospital Administration. The course consists of three months of academic and three months of practical exposure in a hospital setting.
Ravichandran Natarajan, CEO of Falcon Skills explained that the course would give more emphasis to develop core competencies for managing key operations in a hospital administration. The course will help the learners to receive first-hand experience in a hospital setting along with classroom-based teaching. There is a demand for qualified and trained talent in the non-medical services. The primary objective of Falcon Skills is to build robust and skilled individuals.
Sanjay Padode, Secretary of IFIM Institutions (CDE) indicated that the tie-up with Falcon Skills would prove to be beneficial. Falcon Skills is well-known for its extensive professional and domain experience in healthcare management.
Course Modules: -
- Patient Centred Management
- Purchase, Inventory Management and Control
- Finance and Cost Accounting in Hospital Administration
- Healthcare Regulations and Management
- Quality Management, Insurance and TPA
- Hospital Information Systems and Management
- Hospital Technology Management
- Functional Strategic Management
- Clinical Support Services
- Non-Clinical Support Services
- Principles of Hospital Operations and Administration
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- The candidates who are interested in applying for HOSM programme must possess a degree in MBBS/ BDS/ AYUSH/ B.Sc Nursing or Paramedical qualification
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
In another step towards internationalising the Joint Entrance Exam (JEE), the Government of India will be conducting ...
The final countdown begins with only a few days left for JEE Mains 2017. Those who are writing JEE Mains in pen and ...