Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Term End Exam (TEE) December 2019 of Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) took place in December 2019. The varsity has announced the results of TEE on February 19, 2020. The results of TEE December 2019 are uploaded on the official website of IGNOU and the candidates who appeared for the TEE December 2019 exams can check the same through the direct link mentioned on this page.
How to Check the Results of IGNOU TEE December 2019?
- The results can be checked by clicking on the direct link mentioned above.
- Click on ‘Results’ link on the homepage.
- A new page will open.
- Towards the left-hand side of the page, click on ‘Term End Exam’.
- A list of results will be displayed.
- Click on ‘December 2019 TEE Results’ link.
- A new page will open where you have to enter the nine-digit enrolment number.
- After entering the none-digit enrolment number, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will flash on the screen.
- Take the print out of the result sheet.
- The result of those candidates who have resorted to unfair means during the exam or failed to submit the assignments has not been declared.
Contact the respective regional or study centre if there are any discrepancies in the TEE December 2019 results.
Also Read: - IGNOU to Launch World’s First Online Sand Art Course
IGNOU online admission process for UG/PG courses for June 2020 session will begin soon. Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates.