Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The exam date for IIAD Design Aptitude Test (iDAT) 2016 has been released by The Indian Institute of Art and Design (IIAD), New Delhi.
Exam Date: June 25
- Should have completed secondary school i.e class 12th from a recognised board or school.
- Students aptitude
- Skills in drawing and designing
- Creativity, imagination and out of the box ideas.
- Communication skills
- Visual skills.
- The application form is available on the official website of the University. Visit the official website, download the form and fill in the required details and pay the application fee.
Application fee: Rs.1000
- To apply offline, student has to visit the official website of the University, download the application form, fill in the required information and send the application form to the respective office.
- Last date of submission of complete application forms at IIAD (online & offline): June 18
- Date of iDAT: June 25
About the exam:
iDAT is conducted for taking admission to BA (Hons) Fashion Design, BA(Hons) Interior Architecture & Design and BA (Hons) Communication Design programmes.
For more details, the candidates can visit the official website.