- News byStream
IIFT Announces MBA Entrance Exam Date
IIFT otherwise known as Indian Institute of Foreign Trade conducts an entrance examination for students who wish to take admission in MBA programs available in their Kolkata and Delhi campuses. This examination is conducted at National level.
The date of examination was announced earlier today i.e 15th July’ 16 and the date is 27th November’ 16.
Students who are interested in applying can avail the application forms from 15th July’ 16 till 5th September’ 16.
Who can Apply:
- Students who are graduated and have recognised Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline.
- NRIs, Foreign Nationals and Children of NRIs can also apply but they should have their score of GMAT not older than 1st January’ 15.
How to Apply:
- Interested students can apply online through the official website of IIFT.
- An application fee will be charged from the students who are applying, following are the details:
- General Category and OBC Category- Rs. 1550
- PH, SC and ST- Rs. 775
- NRI Category- Rs. 4550
Who will be Selected:
Students will be selected on the basis of their performance in following things:
- Group Discussion
- Essay Writing
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for availing Application form & prospectus across the counter at IIFT (By Cash)/ By Post: Monday, 5th September 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: Monday, 5th September 2016
- Last date for receipt of applications: Monday, 5th September 2016
- Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs: Wednesday, 15th February 2017
- Date of Examination: Sunday, 27th November 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The core committee for the CBCS (Choice Based Credit System), Delhi University has recommended starting lessons on ...
B.Tech CSE/ IT and BCA are probably the two most popular courses amongst IT aspirants. Information Technology being one ...