- News byStream
IIFT MBA Exam on Nov 22, 2015
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) is seeking application for its MBA-2015 Entrance Examination to be held on November 22, 2015.
• The candidates should have Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration in any discipline. Candidate appearing in the final year examination of Graduation can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by 7th October 2016. There is no age limit.
• Seats are reserved as per Government of India rules. The reservations are subject to candidates meeting the admission requirement of the Institute under different categories.
• Seats are reserved for Foreign Nationals, NRIs and Children of NRIs and the admission is considered on the basis of General Management Aptitude Test (GMAT) score of which should not have been declared before 1st January 2014 and should be received by the Institute latest by 31st March 2016.
• Selection will be on the basis of Written Test, Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview. Written Test will be held on SUNDAY 22nd November 2015 during 10.00 a.m – 12.00 noon
•The main examination centres are Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Bangalore, Bhubeneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Hydrabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Visakhapatnam.
• Based on the marks of Written Test, a limited number of candidates will be invited for second phase of selection process comprising Group Discussion, Essay Writing and Interview to be held at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai. IIFT reserves the right to add/delete any centre, if required.
•Last date for obtaining Application form & prospectus through post (Demand Draft): Thursday, 20th August 2015
•Last date for receipt of applications. Thursday, 3rd September 2015.
•Last date for obtaining prospectus and receipt of applications for Foreign Nationals/ NRIs/ Children of NRIs. Monday, 15th February 2016.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, HRD Minister Prakash Javadekar said that there will be no shortage of funds for either of ...
Law is one of the most popular recession-free fields as the legal work never stops regardless of the economic climate ...