The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has published the admit cards on the official website for the entrance examination of its MBA (International Business) programme for the academic session 2017-19. The examination will take place on November 27, 2016.
How to download IIFT MBA (IB) 2016 Admit Card?
- The applicants must visit the official website of IIFT. The admit cards of candidates are available for download only on the official website of IIFT.
- On the homepage, click on the link ‘Online Admit Card for Entrance Exam of MBA (IB) Full-Time 2017-19’.
- A new page opens where the applicants need to enter application number and name.
- After entering the details, click on ‘submit’.
- The admit card will be displayed in a new page.
- Take a printout of admit card.
Also read: - IIT Delhi Announces MBA Admission 2017
The duration of the examination is two hours, i.e., 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM. Negative marking is applicable where 1/3rd of marks will be deducted from the allotted marks for each wrong answer given by the candidates. It is important to note that sectional cut-offs are also applicable.
The examination will take place in the following cities:-
The examination is paper-pencil based, and the students need to practice mock tests. The candidates have to remember that there are sectional cut-offs and hence they must allocate time proportionate to marks of the section, except for GK section which takes less time.