Institute of Health Management Research (IIHMR), Jaipur has issued an admission notification for Master of Business Administration (MBA) course for the academic session 2017-19. The duration of MBA course at IIHMR is two years and the institute offers MBA course in following areas: -
- MBA Rural Management
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA Health and Hospital Management
- The candidates applying for MBA Rural Management and MBA Health and Hospital Management must note that the Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is mandatory to seek admission.
- 50% of marks in UG or Bachelor’s degree is essential to apply for MBA programme at IIHMR.
- These candidates need to have a valid GMAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ CAT/ MAT score.
- The candidates applying for MBA Pharmaceutical Management must note that they need to have Bachelor’s degree in Biotechnology/ Pharmacy/ Science/ Medicine/ Management. These candidates must have a valid GMAT/ GPAT/ XAT/ ATMA/ CMAT/ CAT/ MAT.
Application Process: -
- IIHMR accepts offline submission of applications.
- Firstly, the eligible candidates have to visit IIHMR’s official website.
- The candidates need to download IIHMR 2017 Application Form for MBA course.
- The candidates need to take the Demand Draft of Rs. 1,000.
- The candidates need to fill the application and send it by post to the address prescribed.
Also read: - NPAT 2017: Applications Invited for B.Des Course?
Selection Process: -
- The candidates applied for IIHMR will be shortlisted as per their previous academic performance and their scores in the examinations that were mentioned above.
- The shortlisted candidates will be assessed and granted admission as per their performance in Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
Important Date: -
- The deadline to submit IIHRM application form for MBA course is July 4, 2017.