National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT) has begun the application process for Non-Resident Indians (NRIs), SAARC or Foreign Nationalists. These candidates need to apply for the NIFT Entrance Exam 2017 on or before April 30, 2017. The candidates can apply for both UG and PG courses in Design offered by NIFT.
Application Process: -
- NIFT accepts only online applications.
- The official website of NIFT facilitates the online application process.
- The eligible and interested candidates need to visit the official site of NIFT.
- On the homepage, under the ‘Admissions’ tab, click on ‘Foreign Nations/ SAARC/ NRI: Apply Now’
- A new page opens where the candidates find ‘New Login’, ‘Log In to Your Account’.
- The candidates, who did not register on the official site of NIFT, click on ‘New Login’.
- The candidates have to fill all the required details in the registration form.
- E-mail ID registered by the candidates and Date of Birth will serve as login credentials.
- Come back to the Login page and enter E-mail ID and Date of Birth.
- Online application form opens which must be filled correctly.
- Upload the scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- After filling the application, the candidates need to pay NIFT Application Fee.
- The application fee for international candidates is $100.
- The application fee can be paid through NIFT online portal.
- Take the printout of application form.
Also read: - NIFT Panchkula to Come up Soon
Important Date: -
- April 30, 2017, is the final date to submit the online application form.