TSW which is a part of the Times of India Group has entered into a partnership with the Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata (IIM-C) to offer a Postgraduate Certificate in Family Business Management.
Advantages of Family Business Management Course:
Candidates who take up the course will be benefitted in the following ways:
- They will be familiarised with the latest techniques and leadership skills required to take their own family business to new heights.
- It will equip the participants with best management practices and different concepts that are contextualized with respect to the needs of a family business.
- They will be able to gain insights into the theories that will help them strategize effectively.
- The course will also lay equal emphasis on not sustaining a business but also work towards its growth.
- Enrolled students will be able to apply their learning to practice simultaneously.
Features of Family Business Management Course:
Following are the features of the new family business management course that will be offered by TSW and IIM-C:
- The course duration will be 12 months that will include classes twice a week.
- There will also be 10-days on-campus sessions at IIM Kolkata.
- The course delivery methods will include assignments, interactive discussions, live projects and personal coaching.
IIM Calcutta is one such top IIM college in India that is known to produce quality managers that have the capability to run profitable businesses. Apart from that, TSW's pan-India presence adds more value to the programme on offer here.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates!