Admission Open for session 2019
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (abbreviated as IIM-C or IIM Calcutta) was established as the 1st IIM for PG Studies and Research in Management by the Govt. of India in November 1961. It is a public B-School located in Calcutta, West Bengal, India.
IIM Calcutta is the first management school from India, who has triple accreditation from AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business), EQUIS (European Quality Improvement System) and AMBA (Association of MBAs). It is also a member of the Global Alliance in Management Education (CEMS).
IIM Calcutta offers the following courses:
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Post Graduate Programme for Executives (PGPEX)
- Post Graduate Programme for Executives for Visionary Leadership in Manufacturing (PGPEX-VLM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA)
- Management Development Programme (MDP)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
IIM Calcutta has world-class infrastructure, covering 135 acres of area, located in Joka, on the outskirts of Calcutta, India. The institute is well-equipped with all the modern facilities. The Auditorium at IIMC hosts most of the important functions i.e. convocation, conferences, student events and talks. All the lecture halls are air-conditioned and have advanced multimedia capabilities. The IIM-C library has 160000 volumes and also subscribes to hundreds of management journals and provides access to a large collection of E-Database. It also has to access to more than 40,000 online journals. IIM Calcutta has five main hostels with all the facilities of a modern hostel.
- Math Lab
- Academic Zone
- AV Lab
- Boys Hostel
- Computer Lab
- Convo. Hall
- Cultural zone
- Digi sign
- Education Festival
- Planning lab
- Free Laptop
- Girls Hostel
- Guest house
- International Center
- Medical Facilities
- Cls. Room
- post off.
- Practical Labs
- Residential Institute
- Residential Zone
- Residential Faculty Zone
- Swimming Pool
- video Call
IIMC, Kolkata Placement
In a world where competition grows by the minute and multiplies by the hour, placements have become a yardstick for excellence. IIM Calcutta is widely considered to be the best in the country in this respect and that is testimony to the quality of its students and the strength of our corporate relationships that have been built over the years. Students of the institute enjoy the varied ...
Interested in this college?
Awards and Rankings
- IIM Calcutta, the only triple-crowned, that is, AACSB, AMBA, and EQUIS accredited business school in India, is recognized worldwide as an institute of academic excellence in the field of management studies. A large number of bright and capable scholars, having graduated from the Institute, have distinguished themselves by means of their extraordinary achievements in their chosen professions and by their contributions to the society at large. In order to recognize and felicitate some of these inspiring achievers and contributors who have made their alma mater proud, IIM Calcutta has instituted the Distinguished Alumnus Award as an annual event since it celebrated the Golden Jubilee of the Institute in the year 2011
- IIM Calcutta globally ranked no 1 in Finance, no 2 in Economics, no 1 in Career and no 19 overall in the prestigious FT RANKING 2013
Admission Open 2019
Other Popular Management Colleges in Kolkata View All
Top 10 Management Colleges in India View All
Contact Details of Indian Institute of Management, Kolkata
Address:Diamond Harbor Road, Joka, Kolkata, West Bengal, India- 700104