IIMC (Indian Institute of Mass Communication) has published the first admission list for IIMC Entrance Exam 2018. All the candidates who have appeared for IIMC Entrance Exam 2018 can check the admission list through the official website of IIMC. Only those candidates who cleared the entrance test and featured in the IIMC Admission List are eligible for the admission to PG Diploma courses offered by IIMC.
Candidates who featured in the IIMC Admission List can get admission into the following PG Diploma courses: -
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relation
- PG Diploma in Hindi Journalism
- PG Diploma in Radio & TV Journalism
- PG Diploma in English Journalism
- PG Diploma in Odia Journalism
- PG Diploma in Urdu Journalism
- PG Diploma in Malayalam Journalism
- PG Diploma in Marathi Journalism
Also Read: IIMC Launches Health Journalists Course
Steps to Check IIMC First Admission List 2018:
Candidates who cleared the IIMC Entrance Exam 2018 must follow the below mentioned procedure to check IIMC First Admission List 2018: -
- Open the official website of Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC).
- On the homepage of IIMC, you can find the link to check the ‘First Admission List of All PG Diploma Courses 2018-19’.
- You will have to click on the name of the course for which you need to check the first admission list.
- Now, you can seek the first admission list on the screen.
- The admission list will have names and roll numbers of IIMC Entrance Exam 2018 qualifiers who have been shortlisted for the admission to PG Diploma courses.
Also Read: IIMC to Promote Science Journalism
Steps to Take IIMC Admission:
Candidates whose names are on the admission list of IIMC must follow the below procedure to confirm the admission: -
- The selected candidates must pay the IIMC tuition fees.
- The IIMC tuition fees for either PG Diploma courses can be paid in online or offline mode.
- Candidates who wish to pay IIMC tuition fees online must transfer the amount through Internet Banking (NEFT/ RTGS) to Central Bank of India – IIMC Branch (A/C Number – 3586258939 and ISFC Code - CBIN0283535).
- After the successful online transaction of IIMC tuition fees, the candidates must send their name, roll number, course name and Transaction ID to firstname.lastname@example.org along with photocopies of all educational certificates.
- Candidates who wish to pay IIMC tuition fees in offline mode must draw a DD (Demand Draft) in favour of IIMC. The candidates must submit the DD at IIMC along with photocopies of all educational certificates.
- July 20, 2018, is the last date to pay the fees and confirm the admission.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for the latest IIMC news and updates.