IIT Delhi invites candidates to apply for M.Tech, Interdisciplinary P.hD, M.Tech, M.S(res), M.Des, M.Sc. courses for 2020-21 academic session. Candidates can also apply for IIT Delhi M.Sc new courses Cognitive Science and Economic offered by Humanities and Social Science Department.
IIT Delhi, Postgraduate/ Ph.D Important Dates 2020
Check the important dates to apply for IIT Delhi Postgraduate/ Ph.D programmes in the table given below:
Online Application form Commencement
March 2nd, 2020
Application Deadline and application fee submission
March 30th, 2020
Also Read: IIT Bombay B.Des Admission 2020
IIT Delhi, Postgraduate/ Ph.D Application Process 2020
All applications will be accepted only in online mode. Candidates must visit the website https://ecampus.iitd.ac.in/ website to access the online application form. After filling in the online application form, the candidate must pay the application fees.
Application fee for General, OBC and EWS candidates is INR 200/- and SC, ST or PwD candidates must pay the application fees of INR 50/-. For MSc. Economics course there will be a separate application portal and application fees.
IIT Delhi, Postgraduate/ Ph.D Eligibility Criteria 2020
Check the minimum eligibility criteria to apply for Postgraduate/ Ph.D courses at IIT Delhi:
M.Sc Cognitive Science
- The candidate must hold a valid GATE/ JAM/ COGJET scorecard.
- Minimum CGPA should be 5.5 on a scale of 10 or 55% equivalent aggregate in the qualifying degree. SC, ST candidates must have scored 50%.
IIT Delhi will conduct its own entrance test for M.Sc Economics admissions.
P.hD, M.Tech,M.S(res), M.Des
- Minimum CGPA should be 6.0 on a scale of 10 or 60% equivalent aggregate in the qualifying degree. SC, ST candidates must have scored 55%.
- Must have qualified GATE or National Exam
- M.Des candidate must have a valid CEED scorecard
For Latest News and Updates, stay tuned to Collegedekho!