Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List has been released on June 1. 2022. After the declaration of the IIT JAM 2022 results, candidates were to fill the Admission Form. Based on the admission form filled by the candidates, they will be offered seats at their preferred colleges. Candidates will be offered seats based on their preferences set at the time of filling of the Admission Form. Candidates will have to log in to the portal to respond to the offers. Offers will be made on the basis of the subject selected and college preference.
|Direct Link to Check IIT JAM 2022 Admission List|
|Instructions to be Followed after IIT JAM 2022 First Admission Test|
IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List: Steps to Check
The IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List has been declared online on the portal. Here are the steps to follow:
- Visit the official website of IIT JAM 2022.
- On the screen, navigate to the link IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List. Click on it.
- The IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List will appear on the screen.
IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List: Important Instructions
Take note of these to keep instructions while checking the IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List:
- Each candidate who has qualified for the cutoff and filled out the admission form will be sent an offer. To access the offers, candidates must log in to the Login Portal.
- Candidates will have precisely three options for each offer: Accept and Freeze, Accept with Upgrade or Reject and Quit.
- Accept and Freeze: Candidates agree to the offer and seek admission. By choosing this option, candidates will close their options to upgrade in the future.
- Accept with Upgrade: This allows the candidates to accept the deal, yet offers the opportunity to gain better upgrading options as well in the subsequent rounds.
- Reject and Quit: If any candidate wishes to reject the offer and quit from the further admission process of IIT JAM 2022, they must select the Reject and Quit option.
- After choosing "Accept and Freeze” or “Accept with Upgrade" candidates will have to pay the seat booking amount. The seat booking amount will be later adjusted at the time of admissions. For the general/EWS/OBC-NCL category candidates, must pay INR 10,000/- and for ST/SC/PwD category candidates must pay INR 5,000/-. The only mode of payment accepted is online through Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, or UPI payment. A stipulated period will be offered to make the seat bookings.
- Further, if candidates choose "Reject and Quit" a one-time password will be sent to the candidate to confirm their decision.
- If the seats are vacant after the completion of the first list, the IIT JAM 2022 Second Admission List will be issued by June 16, 2022. If any candidate was not offered on the IIT JAM 2022 First Admission List, they may be offered on the second list. Candidates must log in to the portal to check for offers.
- Similarly, if the second list is vacant, a third list will be declared by June 25, 2022. Followed by a fourth list on July 6, 2022, if any vacancy is available. The fourth list will be the final list of the IIT JAM 2022.
- Candidates will also be given an opportunity to withdraw their Seat bookings from June 25 to June 30 by logging in to the portal. Candidates will be refunded the seat booking amount after a deduction of INR 1000/- as a processing fee.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News!