Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023: Admissions are now open for the full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2023 program at the Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Roorkee. IIT Roorkee offers an MBA program with dual specialization options. Interested and eligible candidates may now submit an online application for the program. The deadline for successfully submitting an application for the IIT Roorkee MBA course is January 31, 2023. Candidates must visit the official website for IIT Roorkee - iitr.ac.in. to undertake the application procedure.
Candidates must read all the information in the IIT Roorkee MBA admission notification 2023 before proceeding with the application form. Find all the necessary details regarding IIT Roorkee MBA Admissions 2023 below!
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023 Important Dates
Candidates who wish to seek MBA admission at IIT Roorkee must be aware of the admission process timeline. Here are the important dates related to IIT Roorkee MBA admission 2023:
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023 Events
Deadline for Submission of Online Application
January 31, 2023 (5:00 PM)
Announcement of Shortlisted Candidates for Interview
March 03, 2023
March 13 - 25, 2023 (Tentatively)
April 14, 2023
July 14, 2023 (Tentatively)
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023: How to Apply
Candidates must be fully aware of the registration process when applying for the MBA program at IIT Roorkee. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for a better understanding of the application process:
- Visit the official website of IIT Roorkee — iitr.ac.in.
- Under the “Admissions’ tab, select ‘PG Admissions’
- On the ‘PG Admissions’ page, click on the ‘M.B.A.’ link
- Subsequently, click on the ‘Apply Online’ link on the ‘M.B.A. ADMISSION 2023’ page
- Fill out the application form, after creating an account on the ‘IIT Roorkee Admission Portal’
- Upload all the necessary documents
- Once all the vital information and documents are uploaded, select the ‘Proceed for Payment’ option to pay the application fee.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form or download a soft copy for future reference.
IIT Roorkee MBA Admission 2023: Eligibility Criteria
Meeting the eligibility criteria is compulsory for securing admission to the MBA program offered by IIT Roorkee. Candidates must make sure that they meet all the eligibility requirements before applying for the IIT Roorkee MBA admission 2023. The basic eligibility criteria for MBA admission at IIT Roorkee are as follows:
- Candidates must have graduated from college or have a professional degree recognized by the UGC that is equivalent to a university degree in any discipline with a minimum grade point average of 60% (55% for SC/ ST/ PD).
- Candidates who are in their final year and will be appearing for their final examinations are also eligible. However, such candidates may need to submit additional documents during the application process and also in the future.
IIT Roorkee 2023 MBA Admission: Application Fee
The application fee for MBA admissions at IIT Roorkee is INR 1600 for GEN/GEN-EWS and OBC-NC candidates, and INR 800 for female and SC/ST/PD candidates. International candidates can also submit application forms for the MBA program at IIT Roorkee online by paying an application fee of USD 75 for candidates from SAARC countries and USD 150 for candidates from non-SAARC countries.
Currently, the number of seats available in the IIT Roorkee MBA Program is 95, including reservations as per the Government of India.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission.