Institute of Management Studies (IMS) Noida has announced admissions for Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) for the academic session 2017-19. PGDM programme offered by IMS Noida is a two-year full-time course, and it is approved by All India Council for Technical Education or AICTE. The PGDM course offered by IMS Noida is also equivalent to MBA programme, and the recognition has been given by Association of Indian Universities (AIU). The institute is also accredited with ‘A’ grade by NAAC.
Courses Offered: -
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
- Master of International Business (MIB)
- Masters in Business Economics (MBE)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) in Entrepreneurship
Also read: - UG, MCA & MJMC Admissions Announced by IMS Noida
- Candidates aspiring for any one of the programmes mentioned above need to have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- However, 50% of qualifying marks in Bachelor’s degree is mandatory to seek admission at IMS Noida.
- The candidates who are pursuing final year UG or Bachelor’s degree can also apply for various programmes offered by IMS Noida.
- The applicants must have a valid XAT 2017/ MAT 2016-17/ CMAT 2017/ CAT 2016 score.
Application Process: -
- IMS Noida PGDM Applications are available in both online and offline mode.
- The candidates can obtain the application form from the admission office of IMS Noida only after paying the prescribed application fee.
- After filling the application, the candidates can submit it at the administrative office.
- Candidates applying through official website of IMS Noida have to fill the application form online.
Selection Process: -
- GD or Group Discussion and PI or Personal Interview will be conducted for the shortlisted candidates.
Important Date: -
- February 25, 2017, is the final date to submit the online or offline application form.