The Institute of Management Technology, located in Ghaziabad has opened the online application process on August 23, 2019, for the admission to PGDM and MBA programmes for the academic session 2020. One can fill the online application by visiting the official website of IMT Ghaziabad. The application fee for the IMT Application Form is Rs. 2,000. November 22, 2019, is the last date to submit the online application forms for PGDM and MBA programmes offered by IMT Ghaziabad.
IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM Admissions Important Dates 2020
The important dates for IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM admissions 2020 are as follows -
|Deadline to submit the common application||November 22 2019|
|Information and Counselling Session||3rd Week of January 2020|
|IMT Admission Process All Venues||1st Week of February 2020- 1st Week of March 2020|
|Declaration of Results||3rd Week of March 2020|
Guidelines for Selecting Candidates for the Admission to PGDM and MBA Programmes
Here is the official selection process for IMT Ghaziabad MBA and PGDM programmes -
- Candidates who wish to seek admission to various programmes offered by IMT Ghaziabad must take Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 or Common Admission Test (CAT) 2019 or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT).
- A valid score in any of these exams is mandatory for the admission to PGDM and MBA programmes.
- The candidates who qualify in any of the above-mentioned management entrance exams will be called for Group Exercise and Personal Interview.
- The above-mentioned exercises will be conducted to test the holistic personality of the applicant.
- The selection process will begin on February 2020.
Note: - Work experience of the candidates will be additionally taken into consideration on the relevance of their experience in relation to the PGDM programme.
Apart from the above-mentioned guidelines, the following parameters will be taken into consideration while selecting the candidates: -
- Domain knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
- Leadership potential
- Contribution of ideas
- Innovation/ Creativity
- Communication skills
This year, IMT Ghaziabad has launched new courses considering the requirements of the industry and emerging sector specialisations. New courses on organisation based projects, design thinking, social responsibility and sustainability have been launched by the institute. These courses have been designed with an objective to boost the placement percentage of the institute. Interested students will also be given an opportunity to be a part of International/ Rural/ Social/ Entrepreneurial immersion, based on their area of interest.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more news and updates!