Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneswar or XIMB has opened the admissions for MBA programmes for the academic session 2020-21. XIMB MBA admissions can now be targeted if you are planning to take up management programmes for the upcoming academic session. The registration process for XIMB MBA 2020 programmes are now open. Interested candidate can start applying for the same. Details relating to eligibility and application process of XIMB are elaborated below.
XIMB MBA Programmes 2020 & XIMB Fee Structure
Here are the PG management programmes offered by XIMB for the academic session 2020-21 along with fee structure -
Name of the Course
Total Course Fee
MBA (Global Management)
8,40,000 Per Annum
MBA in (Business Management )
17,30,000 (can be paid in two years)
Also Read: - Steps to Follow for Admission to Top MBA Colleges
Eligibility Criteria for XIMB MBA Programmes
The eligibility criteria for MBA programmes offered by XIMB can be checked below -
- 55% of marks in Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Final year students who are pursuing various UG courses can also register for the MBA programmes at XIMB. They should, however, complete the degree and receive certificates by June 15, 2020.
- The candidates must have a valid score in CAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ X-GMT
Application Process for XIMB MBA 2020
The application process for XIMB MBA programmes is as follows -
- Before commencing the application process, scan all the necessary documents in the prescribed format and size.
- The application process for MBA programmes at XIMB is online.
- There is no offline procedure to fill and submit the application form.
- Visit the official website of XIMB.
- Click on the 'Admissions 2020' link
- Choose the MBA programme, which you wish to register for.
- Complete pre-registration, i.e., create Login ID and Password.
- Use the login credentials to open the application portal.
- Fill the online application form in which the details must match the previous academic records.
- Check all the details twice before filling the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of academic documents.
- Finally, pay the application fee.
- Application fee payment can be done in online mode through net banking, credit or debit card.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,500.
- Submit the application form.
Important Dates for XIMB MBA 2020
The last date to submit the application form for XIMB MBA Global programme is December 16, 2019. Candidates will be short-listed for the GD-PI-WAT round basis their sectional and overall score in the entrance exam after the declaration of the entrance exam result.