Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: The principal chief Commissioner of the IT department in West UP and Uttarakhand is currently hiring eligible sportsmen for various posts. This recruitment drive aims at filling 41 vacancies of Tax Assistant, Multi-Tasking Staff and Inspector of Income Tax. As per the official notification, initially selected candidates will be on a probation period of 2 years however service tenure can be made permanent based on performance. Read the article to discover salary, eligibility and other details concerning recruitment.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Vacancy & Salary
Rs. 1800-in PB -1 of Rs 5200-20200
Inspector of Income Tax
Rs. 4600 in PB -2 of Rs. 9300-34800
Rs. 2400-in PB 1 of Rs. 5200-20200
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Eligibility Criteria
The notification concerning Income Tax Recruitment 2023 stated some eligibility parameters for each of the three posts opened under the IT department for the West UP and Uttarakhand region. Let’s check them out below.
- Tax assistant applicants should be between 18 to 27 years.
- They should hold a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants need to possess a data entry speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
- The age limit should not exceed 25 years.
- They require a minimum qualification of matriculation from a reputed board.
Inspector of Income Tax:
- The age of candidates should lie between 18 to 30 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university is mandatory.
- Candidates should have participated in games or sports that are of national and international level.
- Those who have performed exceptionally well and received awards for sports like cricket, badminton, tennis, golf etc.
Income Tax Recruitment 2023: Application Process
To apply for Income Tax Recruitment 2023, candidates have to send applications offline. Aspirants can procure the application form from the official notification uploaded on the website of the IT department. Post-filling up of the forms, they need to send them to the address:Additional Commissioner of Income Tax (Admn),2nd Floor, Ayakar Bhawan,16/69, Civil lines, Kanpur-208001
The application forms should duly contain attested copies of documents like caste certificates, mark sheets, and sports certificates. It should be sent within 30 days after the publication of the employment advertisement.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Recruitment News Pertaining to recruitment exams and job notifications. You can write us at our Email-ID firstname.lastname@example.org