Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) in New Delhi is open for admissions to five one-year and part-time post-graduate diploma courses. The diploma courses at IGNCA are a great opportunity for students, researchers and scholars looking for some unconventional courses in the field of arts and culture. Candidates can apply for the diploma programmes online through the official website of IGNCA.
IGNCA Post Graduate Diploma Courses 2018:
- Post Graduate Diploma In Cultural Informatics i.e. PGDCI
- Post Graduate Diploma In Buddhist Studies i.e. PGDBS
- Post Graduate Diploma In Manuscriptology and Palaeography i.e. PGDMP
- Post Graduate Diploma In Preventive Conservation i.e. PGDPC
- Post Graduate Diploma In Digital Library and Data Management i.e. PGDDLDM
IGNCA PG Diploma Courses Fee Structure & Eligibility 2018:
|Eligibility for the Course|
IGNCA PG Diploma Courses Important Dates 2018:
Last Date for Application
|10th July 2018|
|Counselling for Admissions||
15th - 17th July 2018
|20th July 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||
1st August 2018
Also Read: Top 10 Arts Colleges in Delhi University
IGNCA offers 25 seats in each of the postgraduate diploma courses offered at the New Delhi centre. The classes for the courses are usually conducted from 6 pm to 8 pm on the weekdays i.e. Monday to Friday. It is important to note that the classes for the Post Graduate Diploma In Digital Library and Data Management - PGDDLDM course are scheduled for 5 pm to 8 pm on the same days.
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more updates.