- News byStream
Admission Notice -IIMR announces admission for its MBA course 2016-17
Indore Institute of Management and Research announces admission for MBA program for the academic session 2016-17.
IIMR MBA is a Destination for Industry Oriented MBA program which focus on Soft Skills training as add on to University Syllabus, Employability Enhancement Program as well as Exposure to working in global business. The program is based on extensive Industry Interface. The multifaceted approach of industry interface results in live projects, Visiting Faculties from Industrial, Regular Industry Visits, Industrial training and high Profile Guests Interaction. IIMR Offer specialization in following areas in MBA.
MBA is a two Year Full time course affiliated to Devi Ahilya University Indore, Dual Specialization in.
Indore Institute of Management and Research (IIMR) has adopted the concept of combining Technical and Management education under one roof. This newly introduced global concept will help in achieving very high quality results in management and technological systems. It has paved the way for training and grooming efficient futuristic technocrats and managers. The mutual understanding and team spirit developed while learning under one roof, helps build a productive result oriented team. . The IIMR MBA program emphasizes on the need for management education to be futuristic, innovative and user oriented. It endeavors to prepare the youth as managers of 21st century who are capable of facing challenges posed by globalization, economic environment, human resources, knowledge workers and information technology
Duration: 2 year
- ( Recognized Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 Years duration
- Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination.
Valid CMAT score with minimum 50% marks for general category students and 45% marks in case of SC ST category students in Graduation (Any) from UGC Approved University.
- 10th Mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- Graduation Mark sheets (All years)
- Recent Photo (6)
- Gap Certificate (In case of break)
Other documents for SC/ST/ OBC category students
- Income certificate
- Caste Certificate
For students who passed graduation from university other then Devi Ahilya University Migration certificate will be required.
Seats Availability: 180
- Open State Team - 50% of Tuition Fee
- University Participation - 25% of Tuition Fee
- University (Winning) - 50% of Tuition Fee
Important Dates -
- admission has started from 18 may
- last date last date for admission 4 jauly
Affiliations & Accreditations :
- Affiliated to Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya (DAVV), Indore for Management Courses
- Recognized by Directorate of Technical Education, Government of Madhya Pradesh
- Programme is approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- The college is an ISO 9001-2008 certified institute
Source- vijay kumar mishra, City Journalist, College Dekho
Recently, Amity has announced the acquisition of a 170-acre Waterfront Campus of St. John's University located in ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...