Hyderabad-based Institute of Public Enterprise announces admissions for its two-year full-time PGDM Programme for the next session commencing from 2017. The programme is recognised by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India.
Courses offered at Institute of Public Enterprise are-
- Executive PGDM
- PGDM in Banking Insurance and Financial Services
- PGDM in Retail Marketing
- PGDM in Human Resource Management
- PGDM in International Business
Eligibility for the Programmes at Institute of Public Enterprise:
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree
- At least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% in case of SC/ST/PC candidates)
- Passing out University should be recognised by the HRD Ministry, GOI
- Candidates awaiting/appearing for their final year degree examinations can apply
- Proof should be submitted within four weeks from the date of starting the course
Selection Procedure at Institute of Public Enterprise:
- Candidate's scores in XAT/ CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ ATMA/ GMAT
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- Consistency in past academic record
How to Apply for the Course:
Candidates applying for the programme can apply through any of the following methods -
- Applying through online process – Under the online process, applicants have to submit the application form online and transfer INR 1250 to SBH Ac no: 52198267621 and the IFSC Code: SBHY0020071. They have to furnish the details of ref transaction ID/ UTR in the payment details of online form. They will get a mail of confirmation within two working days.
- Applying through offline method – Under this process, applicants can send the filled up form along with a DD of INR 1250 drawn in favour of ‘Institute of Public Enterprise’ payable at Hyderabad and mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, a scanned copy of printed application form.
Important Date for the Course:
The last date for applying for the course is 31st December 2016.