Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The India Today Media Institute (ITMI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for admission to the various courses for the academic session 2019-20. ITMI conducts Entrance Test and Interviews to select the eligible candidates for PGD programmes. Candidates can check all the details pertaining to ITMI PGD admissions 2019-20 here.
Courses Offered by ITMI
The following are the various PGD courses offered by ITMI -
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Advertising and Public Relations)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Audio Visual Production)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Digital Media)
- Two-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Mass Communication (Journalism)
- One-Year, Full-Time Postgraduate Diploma in Broadcast Journalism
ITMI Eligibility Criteria for PGD Courses
The eligibility criteria for PGD courses offered by ITMI can be checked below -
- Candidate should be at least a graduate or have a three-year diploma or at least have completed 15 years of schooling.
- Undergraduate students or those in their final year can also apply.
ITMI Application Process for PGD Courses
ITMI considers only online registration for PGD programmes. The candidates can follow the steps mentioned below for submitting the online application form for ITMI PGD courses -
- Visit the official website of ITMI (Indian Today Media Institute)
- You can find the application form towards the right-hand side of the page.
- Fill in preliminary details, pay the fee Rs. 1,750 online and download brochure
- Once you have completed this process, you are eligible for the admission test and interview
- Take the printout of the application confirmation page.
- ITMI will send an e-mail regarding the date and location for the entrance test and interview.
- The candidates must bring all academic documents available, along with one photocopy of each attested by a Gazetted Officer. The photocopies should be attached to your Application Form, which you will receive at the test venue to fill out. In addition, you are welcome to present (at the interview) a portfolio or certificates or documents that you believe may improve your chances of admission.
Also Read: XIMB MBA 2019 Admission Process Begins,
Apart from assured internships (multiple for all 2-year programmes), the institute provides placement assistance to every eligible student towards gainful employment in the media and communication industries as well as in the growing corporate world of CSR through an elaborate and systematic process.