- News byStream
Jagran Lakecity University Announces Admissions for its MBA 2017 Programmes
Bhopal-based Jagran Lakecity University invites applications for its two-year management programmes offered in different segments for the academic session 2017-18. The University offers a plethora of courses through its various schools that embody the University’s commitment to innovation and leadership in higher education. The curriculum of each stream is designed through an admixture of input from the industry leaders and renowned academicians who are a part of an academic advisory board of the University.
Programmes offered at Jagran Lakecity University:
- Master of Business Administration (Marketing/ Finance/ HR/ Entrepreneurship)
- Global MBA
- Master of Business Administration (Business Analytics)
Eligibility Criteria for MBA Programme at Jagran Lakecity University:
- Any graduate with minimum 50% marks
- University should be a recognised by UGC
Selection Process for MBA Programme at Jagran Lakecity University:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic merit
- Performance in the Personal Interview round
Important Dates for MBA Programme:
Last date to apply is July 30, 2017 (tentative).
About Jagran Lakecity University:
Jagran Lakecity University spreading over 200 acres areas is one of the fully government approved state universities of Madhya Pradesh. The University was established by the Government of MP by Act No. 22 of 2013. It was granted its University status on April 24, 2013, and got recognised by UGC under section 2(f) of Act, 1956.
The campus of the University has world-class learning facilities and resources to offer the students an excellent academic experience. These include:
- State-of-the-art laboratories
- Modern lecture theatres
- Ample spaces to relax and enjoy
- High-speed wi-fi internet connectivity
- Modern e-library
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...