- News byStream
Jain University's JET 2017 Notification Released
Jain University has announced notification for JET 2017, an entrance test which is being conducted for the admission to undergraduate engineering courses for the academic session 2017. The entrance examination will be conducted in both online and offline mode on April 16, 2017.
Programmes Offered: -
- Aerospace Engineering
- Information Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Cloud Technology and Mobile Applications
- Cloud Technology and Information Security
- Web Technology and Big Data
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
The duration of courses mentioned above is four years.
Also read: - SPJIMR Announces Admission for its PGDM Programme
- The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject.
- The candidates must obtain at least 60% marks (55% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
How to apply for JET 2017?
- The candidates have to visit the official website of Jain University for filling the online application.
- The candidates can also send applications by post.
Application fee: -
- The cost of application is Rs. 500/- and can be paid by using Debit/Credit card or net banking.
Documents to be uploaded along with online application:-
- Passport Size photograph
- 10th Marks card
- 12th Marks card (for Pass out students)
- Provisional admission is given based on the marks secured by the student in the JET 2017, subject to the student satisfying the eligibility criteria of admission.
- All applicants who are offered provisional admission will be required to produce the proof of having passed the qualifying examination.
JET 2017 Examination Pattern:-
|Subject or Topic Name||No.of Questions|
Important Date: -
- The last date for submitting applications is April 15, 2017
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...