JEE Main Registration 2024: The National Testing Agency has commenced the JEE Main 2024 registration process. Eligible aspirants who wish to appear for the examination can apply on the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in. The registration form for JEE Main 2024 will be accessible to applicants till November 30. Those who wish to pursue undergraduate engineering courses must fill out the application form and pay the prerequisite fees to appear for the exam. Candidates will also have to upload certain documents in the prescribed format. Once, the registration window closes, the application form correction window will open. JEE Mains 2024 session 1 exam will be held from January 24 to February 1, 2024. Kindly note, that applicants will not be able to complete JEE Main 2024 registration process until they upload the documents as per the instructions specified below.
|JEE Main 2024 Revised Syllabus Released
|List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Physics Syllabus 2024
|List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Chemistry Syllabus 2024
|List of Topics Deleted from JEE Main Mathematics Syllabus 2024
Instructions to Upload Photograph and Signature in JEE Main 2024 Application Form
The guidelines for uploading documents such as photograph and signature has been given below-
Instructions to Upload Photograph
Find the size and format along with instructions prescribed for uploading photographs below.
- The image must be professionally clicked with the proper background (preferably white or neutral colours)
- The candidate’s head in the photo must be clearly visible and should have perfect resolution.
- The candidate’s photograph must be 3.5cm X 4.5cm in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The file size must be 10KB to 200KB
- No random images or selfies are allowed.
- Those wearing glasses must note that no reflection in the photograph is allowed.
- Dress formally, no fancy clothing is allowed
Instructions to Upload Signature
Find the size and format along with instructions prescribed for uploading the signature below.
- The signature is compulsory and must be uploaded in JPG/ JPEG format.
- The signature should be done with a black ink pen on a white paper.
- The dimensions and file size should be 3.5cm X 1.5cm and 4KB to 30KB respectively.
- Only after scanning properly, candidates must upload the signatures
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams, boards, and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.