The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (JNTU) released the admit card of TS EAMCET Medical 2016 on July 1, 2016.
To download the admit card, candidates need to fill in the following details:
- Registration number
- Examination hall ticket number
- Date of birth
The last date to download the TS EAMCET Medical 2016 admit card is July 7, 2016.
The admit cards will be no longer available on the website after the last date.
The TS EAMCET Medical 2016 admit card consists of the following details of the candidate:
- Name of the candidate
- Candidates application number
- Date and time of entrance exam
- Venue for the examination
- Examination code etc.
Note: As per TS EAMCET 2016-17’s official brochure, admit cards will not be sent by post or any other means under any circumstance.
Once a candidate has downloaded the admit card, he/she must verify all the details mentioned in the admit card. In case of any discrepancy found, students should contact the exam conducting authority i.e JNTU, Hyderabad as soon as possible.
The TS EAMCET Medical 2016 exam admit card holds great importance as no candidate will be allowed to sit or enter the examination hall without the admit card. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on July 9, 2016 at various centers across Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
In order to download the TS EAMCET Medical 2016 Admit Card:
- Visit the official website of JNTU
- Fill in details like registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB
- Click on Download Admit Card button
- It is advisable to take a print out of the admit card for future reference.
TS EAMCET Medical 2016 is for providing admissions to approximate 2650 MBBS and BDS seats in Telangana.