- News byStream
JoSAA 2016 Provisional Admission Letter Out
The "Provisional Admission Letter" is out on the official website of JoSAA. Candidates interested in admission in IITs, NITs, IIITs, and GFTIs, can fill in their roll number and password to download their "Provisional Admission Letter".
Note: On the date of joining, do not forget to carry your Provisional Admission Letter to the institute.
Seat Allotment results as per rounds:
- JOSAA Round 6 seat allotment result: July 19, 2016.
- JOSAA Round 5 seat allotment result: July 17, 2016
- JOSAA Round 4 seat allotment result: July 14, 2016.
- JOSAA Round 3 seat allotment result: July 10, 2016.
- JOSAA Round 2 seat allotment result: July 6, 2016.
- In order to check the seat allotment result, candidates will have to fill in their roll number and password. Once the seat allotment results are out, the students will have to choose their desired colleges and will have to pay the acceptance fee.
Acceptance fee for different categories:
- General, OBC-NCL or foreign national category: Rs.45000
- SC, ST, Gen-PwD, OBC-NCL-PwD or ST-PwD: Rs.20000
JOSAA, short form for the Joint Seat Allocation Authority (JoSAA) 2016 has been set up to manage and regulate admissions of engineering students in the 92 engineering colleges falling under it by the Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD). These 92 institutes under JOSAA include 22 IITs, ISM, 31 NITs, 20 IIITs and 18 Other-Government Funded Technical Institutes (Other-GFTIs). In order to get admission in any one of these institutes, candidates will have to apply via JOSAA.
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...