Kakatiya University, Telangana has issued a notification for the admission to M.Phil & Ph.D. courses after a gap of four years. The last notification was issued in the year 2013. The candidates who are interested in opting for M.Phil and Ph.D. courses at Kakatiya University have to appear for a written test.
The varsity offers Ph.D. programmes in the following areas: -
- Commerce & Business Management
- Social Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Engineering & Technology
Eligibility for Ph.D.: -
- A minimum of 55% of marks for General category students in Postgraduate degree is essential to seek admission.
- 50% of marks in PG is necessary for PH/ ST/ SC candidates.
- The candidates need to qualify in the entrance test conducted by the varsity.
The varsity offers M.Phil programmes in the following areas: -
- Commerce and Business Management
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- Human Resource Management
Eligibility for M.Phil: -
- 55% marks in PG degree for General category
- 50% marks in PG degree for SC/ ST/ PH categories.
- Qualifying Kakatiya University entrance exam is mandatory.
Application Process: -
- Kakatiya University accepts only online applications.
- Visit Kakatiya University’s official website.
- On the homepage of KU, there is a link to Ph.D. & M.Phil admissions.
- A fresh tab opens where the instructions are displayed.
- After reading the instructions, click on ‘Apply Online’ which is towards the left side of the page.
- Kakatiya University online application form will open.
- Fill the details, pay the examination fee and submit the application form.
- For General category candidates, the application fee for the Ph.D. course is Rs. 1,000 and Rs. 750 for M.Phil course.
- For SC/ ST/ PH candidates, the application fee for the Ph.D. course is Rs. 750 and M.Phil course is Rs. 500.
Important Dates: -
|Online application process for M.Phil & Ph.D. courses start date||February 7, 2017|
|Deadline to submit application forms||February 28, 2017|
|Final date for the submission of online applications with late fee||March 10, 2017|
|Entrance test for M.Phil course||March 24, 2017|
|Entrance test for Ph.D. course||March 25, 2017|