,Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET) 2018 was conducted successfully on 18th and 19th April 2018 and KCET result 2018 has been announced. The organising authority has also released the list of KCET toppers 2018. Admission to engineering programmes offered by colleges in Karnataka will be done on the basis of score obtained in KCET 2018.
If you had appeared for the KCET 2018 exam, you can now check your KCET result 2018and compare it with your estimated rank as well as expected score with the help of the KCET Rank Predictor 2018 launched by CollegeDekho. On the basis of KCET result 2018, you can easily find out the colleges that you can target for admission to engineering courses by analysing your performance in the KCET 2018 exam.
Using the KCET 2018 Rank Predictor is simple and you can get your estimated score and rank by following the simple steps given below.
How to use KCET 2018 Rank Predictor?
- Go to the rank predictor page by clicking on KCET 2018 Rank Predictor link here.
- Once the page opens, you will be able to see a box on the screen where you will have to fill in the number of questions that you think you have answered correctly out of the total 180 questions that were asked in the exam.
- After filling the closest estimate of the number of questions that you have answered correctly, click on the submit button.
- Once you have been directed to the next page, fill in your name, email address and mobile number. After filling up the details, click on the submit button.
- Once you are through with the above steps, your predicted rank will be visible on the screen. It will also be sent to you on the email mentioned by you.
Also Read: KCET 2018 Exam Analysis
For counselling details and other exams related information, stay tuned with CollegeDekho.