Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has extended the KCET 2022 application form last date to May 19, 2022. The authorities stated that the candidates, who have not yet registered themselves for the exam, can apply online. The candidates, who have already completed the registration and paid the application fees, however, did not yet fill the application details, are also eligible to submit the application form by using the login ID.
The authorities will soon release the date for application form correction. To get all the latest updates, the candidates are requested to check the official website of KEA.
LATEST: Visit the official website of KEA on or before May 19, 2022, to apply for KCET 2022
KCET 2022 Important Dates
The authorities will soon release the dates for KCET 2022 application form correction facility. The date will be announced on the official website of KEA, kea.kar.nic.in. Check the KCET 2022 important dates here in the following table.
Commencement of KCET 2022 registration
April 18, 2022
Last date of KCET registration
May 19, 2022 (Re-extended)
KCET application form correction
KCET 2022 exam date
June 16 and June 17, 2022
Kannada Language Test (Only for Horanadu and Gadinadu Kannadiga candidates)
June 18, 2022
KCET Registration 2022: Important Instructions
The candidates should have fair knowledge about the KCET registration 2022 important instructions.
- Mode of application: Online only
- Choose the option from drop down list while filling the application form
- Upload the scanned image in JPEG/JPG format
Steps to Fill KCET Application Form 2022
Mode of KCET application form 2022 is online. To apply for the exam, the candidates have to visit the official website of KEA.
- Go to the official website of KEA; kea.kar.nic.in or cetonline.karnataka.gov.in/kea
- Complete the initial registration process
- Pay the KCET application fee in online mode
- Login using the login credentials to complete the KCET application form 2022
- Upload the scanned image of photograph and signature as per the specifications
- Submit the KCET 2022 application form
KCET 2022 Registration Fee
To pay the KCET 2022 registration fee, the candidates can use Credit Card/ Debit Card, BHIM, Mobile/ Net Banking, QR Code. Check the category wise registration fees here in the following table.
Registration fees (Rs
Candidates Outside Karnataka
|KCET Syllabus 2022||KCET Previous Year Question Papers|
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.