Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) is expected to begin the KCET 2022 document verification process after August 18. The qualified candidates will have to submit their documents for further reviewing, which is part of the KCET 2022 counselling process. For the KCET 2022 document verification process, the candidates should visit the allotted centre. The Chief Education Minister of Karnataka, C N Ashwath Narayan mentioned that the authority will not consider the PUC marks of 24000 students, who have qualified the second PUC in the academic year 2021-22 and re-appeared CET this year. KEA will commence the KCET counselling process in 2022 in three phases. The counselling process of KCET comprises document verification and registration, choice filling, seat assignment and fee payment process.
Latest (August 18, 2022): Karnataka High Court Decision on KCET 2022 Repeaters Issue
Documents Required for KCET 2022 Document Verification Process
The candidates should carry the below-mentioned required documents on the document verification day.
- Print out of KCET 2022 application form
- Application fee payment receipt
- KCET hall ticket 2022
- Score card of SSLC/ Class 10
- Scorecard of 2nd PUC/ Class 12
- Two recent passport sized photographs
- Study certificate countersigned by the concerned BEO/ DDPI
- NATA 2022 marks card only for Architecture course applicants
- Kannada medium certificate
- Rural study certificate (if applicable) Caste/ caste income certificate (if applicable)
Important Instructions regarding KCET 2022 Document Verification
KCET rank 2022 will be made as per the KCET 2022 marks and class 12 scores. Only for the CET repeaters, the PUC marks will not be considered. Before heading towards the KCET 2022 document verification process, the candidates can check the important instructions here in the following section.
- On the document verification day, the candidates should carry both the original documents and one set of photocopies with self-attestation
- Along with it, the candidates should need to carry two passport-sized photographs
- After the verification process, the candidates will get an acknowledgement card and verification slip
- The candidates will receive a User ID and password after a successful verification round
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more related Education News.