Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET 2022 document verification process will begin on October 7 for ineligible candidates, and the list of ineligible candidates will be published shortly on the KEA portal. The document verification will end on 8th October by the authorities. Those who have participated in the counselling process can visit the official website- cetonline.karnataka.gov.in to know more details about the document verification. The name of candidates who can appear in the document verification process will also be published on the web portal. Along with the eligible candidates, ineligible candidates can also participate in the verification process, with some conditions applied.
|Direct Link to Check Ineligibility List|
|KCET Final Seat Matrix 2022 Released|
|KCET Option Entry 2022|
KCET 2022: Document Verification Dates
The document verification dates for ineligible candidates are given below-
|Document verification for ineligible candidates starts on||7th October 2022|
|Document verification for ineligible candidates ends on||8th October 2022|
KCET 2022: Instructions for Ineligible Candidates
Candidates can check the list below for-
- Candidates whose number of years of study in Karnataka is less than 7 years between 1st to 12th class to claim eligibility for UGCET 2022 seat allotment can attend the document verification from 7th to 8th October 2022.
- Candidates whose number of years of parent study is less than 7 years to claim eligibility for the UGCET 2022 seat allotment can also attend the document verification.
- Students whose number of years is less than 10 years to claim rural study reservation can attend the document verification too.
- Those whose number of years of study in Karnataka is less than 10 years to claim a Kannada medium study reservation can also attend the document verification on the same date.
- Eligible candidates who did not appear for the document verification can also do so on the 7th and 8th of October.
- Eligible candidates who have been assigned ranks for the Architecture course and did not appear for BEO verification should also appear for document verification on the 7th and 8th of October 2022.
For more such updates and Education News, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!