Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
KCET Round 2 Seat Matrix 2022: For vacant seat positions after round 1, the KCET vacancy seat matrix for round 2 has been released on November 18, 2022, at its official website @cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) has allowed option forms to be edited before each counselling round henceforth this year, and for the candidates to be able to shortlist out the best available options for them, the authority has decided to release the vacancy position after round 1 admissions. Along with its release, the KCET round 2 option form link will also be activated wherein the candidates will be able to modify their earlier institute options.
Latest Update: KCET Round 2 Seat Allotment 2022 (Live Updates)
|KCET Round 2 Seat Allotment 2022 Releasing Today|
|Important Instructions to Candidates Participating in KCET Round 2 Counselling 2022|
KCET Seat Matrix 2022 for Round 2 PDF
When released, KCET round 2 vacant seat matrix will be attached here in PDF format and will be available for direct download:
KCET Vacant Seat Matrix Round 2 2022 for Engineering – Click Here
|KCET Vacant Seat Matrix Round 2 2022 for Others – Click Here|
|Engineering Management Surrendered Seats||List 1||List 2||List 3|
KCET Round 2 Seat Matrix 2022: Important Instructions
Important instructions regarding the use of the vacancy seat matrix for filling out the option form are listed below:
- Based on your merit rank/score, list the institute-course options available for you.
- Now, using KCET seat matrix for round 2, check if the institute-course option has any vacancies or not. Shortlist the options which have vacancies for better chances of allotment.
- It is important to note that it is not mandatory to add only the colleges which have vacancies.
- As consequential vacancies will be produced due to the upward movement of other candidates, it is advised to add colleges even if they do not have vacancies.
- But in order to avoid a seat not being allotted or a better option not allotted, seats with vacancies at your merit range must be mentioned as well.
- To find colleges at your merit range, refer to the first-round allotment cutoff:
For more latest Education News on KCET Counselling 2022, stay tuned to CollegeDekho!